Two ‘Up Close And Personal’, Not-To-Miss Evenings
Of Candid Enlightenment And Insightful Financial Advice with The Steve Pomeranz Show’s very own Steve Pomeranz, CFP®, known as “The Investor’s Advocate”.
At his Roundtable event, Steve will show you how to make the right financial decisions and learn the specific factors that are important to living the life you want. Why? Because it’s the sum of your decisions which will determine the quality of the rest of your life!
Plus, Steve has listened to your feedback and made things even easier for you. Whether you work or are retired, he has provided you with times and locations suited to your convenience: Join us Tuesday, March 21st in Boca Raton at either 3pm or 6pm or Thursday, March 23rd in Aventura at either 3pm or 6pm.
Steve will discuss:
Figuring out what you will need in order to live the future life you want to live:
- Do you have the resources to support you and your loved ones for the rest of your lives?
- Discover the new tools designed to help you reach your one best financial life
Understand Where You’re At And Where You’re Going
- Are you going to be financially secure for the rest of your life?
- Navigate successfully through life’s uncertainties
- How to know if the decisions you’ve made so far are adding up the way they should and are best for your future.
Know if your resources match your dreams:
- How to know if you have more than enough, but don’t live the way you deserve because you’re fearful of running out of money.
- The 5 vital steps that will change the way you think about money forever